Welcome To Our Process Procedures
Logan City Demolitions Pty Ltd is a family owned and run business which has been operating for more than three decades. We at Logan City Demolitions have built up a reputation for quality service and have been heavily involved in many major projects.
We take pride in our knowledge of the current Workplace Health & Safety management methods specific to the Demolition and Asbestos Industry along with personnel and equipment procurement and are continually updating our information, along with all the necessary licenses involved.
Before work starts, we assess the risk associated with the work activity and decide on the control measures to prevent or minimise the level of risk. Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) is worn at all times and exposure of others is kept to a minimum in accordance with the Workplace Health & Safety regulations. Once the work is completed, we ensure that the site is left clean and tidy and all debris is removed using the required methods.
What can you expect from the demolition process?
- Contact is made about the site location
- Type of demolition required & description of the plans for the site communicated with you
- Estimators will make contact, view the site and engage the quotation
- Service disconnection info and permit info will be made clear to you
- Process of obtainment (clearances, permits) will commence if they are not externally sourced
- Demolition will occur, all rubbish & debris removed & a proud reveal of the finished product!
- An invoice will be sent through after the job has finished